We are sitting in Logan waiting to board a flight to Newark. And then Tokyo. And then Kaohsiung, Taiwan. And then we pick up our son. Just your standard Tuesday.
Kerci and I both pulled an all-nighter last night out of need, excitement, and strategy (more tired for the long flight now). Kerci is usually lucky to last eight hours without sleep (I'm only slightly exaggerating), so this is uncharted territory for her. I can't decide if this aberration should worry me or not.
Until Newark or Tokyo or Taiwan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wishing you a safe trip. We know you are excited so have a wonderful time. We will keep you both and Briggs in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteMike and Myra West
Livingston, TN
Yeah! Can't wait to see the pictures when you get there. I think Kerci pulling an all nighter is excellent practice for having a baby at home.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, and wishing you a wonderful journey.
ReplyDeleteAll the best -
Tina
this is just so amazing! thank you for keeping us all updated. safe travels.
ReplyDeletexo