Since AIT went more smoothly/quickly than anticipated, we have a few days to kill in Taipei before returning back to the States. We made the most of it yesterday with a jam-packed day. We visited the doctor (Briggs' ear is fine in case you were wondering), a handicraft market, a dumpling house, a massive mall, and Taipei 101 (the 2nd largest building in the world). Good stuff.
Here are a few things we learned along the way:
- Briggs weighs 17 lbs., which feels like a ton. I was convinced that he was on his way to being an offensive-lineman for Coach Cutcliffe at Duke when I looked it up and realized he is in the 54th percentile. I truly feel bad for any parent with a 90th percentile plus child. That must require its own training regimen.
- A doctor visit costs $3. I might ship Briggs back for all future check-ups.
- Briggs has a very weird hair pattern (check out the high chair photo on the right), which looks like he is trying to grow a tiny pigtail on each side of his head. Is five months too young for a little product?
- If you bring Briggs to a restaurant, the waitresses will steal him for a little while and then try to tie him into a highchair with a table cloth (see highchair photo).
- Briggs loves Eminem.
-Scott
I love him!! So adorable!
ReplyDelete