We leave for Taiwan on Friday night! Twenty-five hours later, we arrive in Taipei and then take the train to Kaohsiung. I don't excel at sitting still for long periods of time so this should be a fun flight for Scott.
We'll have a day to conquer the jet lag before we meet Briggs and he moves into our hotel for the week. I just put all of Briggs's stuff into Scott's suitcase - looks like Scott will be packing light.
I love the pics of all Briggs stuff!! Are you taking all of that with you?? I have tears in my eyes and goosebumps I am so happy for you both :) Cleveland sports gear for Briggs is on the way...... Safe travels!!! Kennedy sends her love!
He is so cute! BTW, I'm sure Scott can get by with a couple of t-shirts and a pair of jeans.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Can't wait to hear more about it!
ReplyDeleteI love the pics of all Briggs stuff!! Are you taking all of that with you?? I have tears in my eyes and goosebumps I am so happy for you both :) Cleveland sports gear for Briggs is on the way......
ReplyDeleteSafe travels!!! Kennedy sends her love!
He is so sweet. How exciting! All the best for your trip, and we look forward to hearing more about it all : )
ReplyDeletei love him. bring him home with you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to start spoiling my grandson
ReplyDelete